God blessed me with many powerful 'Deliverance & Empowerment' weapons at CKRM - Testimony from Thomas Ong, Malaysia/ 神在CKRM赐给我许多大能的“释放与权能”武器——马来西亚Thomas Ong弟兄的见证

Dear Ps Paul Ang,

We were having awesome cell group gathering just now where the presence of God and His fire was so strong like never before in this cell. I released the fire of God during worship and even the first song of worship, many can felt His tangible strong presence.

Many were enjoying in high praise, worship and shout to the Lord, blowing of shofar. The watching of Ps Benny Hinn's Healing Crusade's Dvd has boosts the faith level of the cell member, thus increase the atmosphere of 'Glory'. We prayed for the sick and also for my wife. She coughed & vomited again even after the cell, when there is still an anointing in my living room. We also prayed for a sister who going for surgery on her back this Saturday, may God performs miracle healing for her.

Thanks God for your impartation of the fire and it stirred my heart again and wipe away my spiritual disappointment and water my spiritual dryness since June this year (June was the time of my wife got depression).

No matter how I strongly desire more from the Lord and want to make a trip to CKRM. I still arrange the logistics to come tomorrow night or Saturday morning, if not, I 'must' come on next weekend!

God bless,

Thomas Ong
-- Outpouring of New Wine... fresh anointing.. joy unspeakable.. new oil.. great anointing... abundant living joy in Holy Ghost...cheer up, sons of God..

Note: Thomas came from the Klang Valley, Malaysia with his wife to CKRM on 22nd November 2008. On his return to Malaysia on 23rd Nov, he commented on the blog that:
Thomas Ong said...

I have witnessed 'Chinese Opera Anointing' yesterday and indeed our God is doing new thing! There is no rule/formula for God to evangelize, prophesy, healing the sick and doing miracle. People tried hard to access supernatural realm by trying certain formula.

However, if you can 'tap' in the glory of God and let HIM do whatever He want to do, don't let your mind control you. You will be amazed and began to realise that our God is a creative and humorous God.

Frankly speaking, unless you come to experience yourself in CKRM, otherwise you won't believe it!

November 23, 2008 10:05 PM


Paul Ang said...

Dear Thomas,

This trip must be very tiring for both of you, having to come all the way from Klang Valley to CKRM and returned the next day.There are all kind of languages in the world and the gospel has to be preached to all creations to fulfill the Great Commission commanded by our Lord.

Miracle is to change lives so finally we look at the fruit. If a person is set free from bondage, healed from sickness, spiritual life revived and sensitiveness to His leading enhanced; these are the fruits.

November 24, 2008 8:32 AM


Thomas Ong said...

Not really tiring, but both of us filled with excitement, fire, joy and wine of Holy Ghost! One day in the House of God is better then thousand day...

Thanks God that He has downloaded spiritual weapon for me, eg. fire, blowing and Sword anointing. For the Roar of the Lion of Judah, I just felt embarassed to roar although many has prayed for me at night.

CKRM's members really very friendly and generous to share and bless other with spiritual gifts.

November 24, 2008 3:50 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Testimony from Thomas Ong after being at CKRM on 22nd November 2008
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ps Paul Ang,

Thanks for the info. Noted.

The gifts I received was Fire anointing, Sword of the Spirit, 'Holy Blowing' and perhaps 'Thunder Anointing', 'Arrow anointing' & 'Lion of Judah'.

For the arrow anointing, I am not sure. I practice arrow anointing on my wife when she was coughing, but the spirit doesn’t come out. So I 'choose' to take up a bow in my hand, and shooting the 'fire arrow' to the enemy. The enemy was vomited out. Also, I use 'thunder anointing' over my wife. I am not sure whether I got it or not because I mixed all the weapons. (First, I prayed for fire anointing come upon, then thunder anointing, I wielding SWORD of the spirit, she started coughing, then I use arrow to shoot the enemy, she vomiting.

Finally, I blowing to let her filled with the Holy Spirit - Sometimes these all process was mixed together)However, I am very sure I have 'SWORD of the Spirit'. And it is very powerful weapon and whenever I wield the sword, the deliverance takes place easily and faster if compare to just commanding in Jesus name. I prayed for Fire of God in online prophetic chartroom, those people in US felt the heat sensation in 'belly' and tingling at arm.

However, whenever I use the 'SWORD', two persons said they felt heaviness and dizziness in their head, so I told them is spirit of oppression, need to cast out.For the roar of the Lion of Judah, I tried at home and using my own voice, but not like those in CKRM one. Very hard to roar.

Hope will receive worship anointing (dancing type), 'Roar of Lion of Judah' again

Hallelujah

Thanks

Thomas Ong
27th November 2008
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


神在CKRM赐给我许多大能的“释放与权能”武器——马来西亚Thomas Ong弟兄的见证

亲爱的保罗牧师,

在刚刚的小组聚会中,我们经历了神的大能同在,我们小组从未经历过如此强烈的神的火。我在敬拜中释放了神的火,甚至在第一首歌的时候,很多人就已经感受到了祂强烈的同在。

很多人高声赞美、敬拜、向神呼喊、吹角。观看辛班尼医治DVD的时候,小组成员的信心大大提升,增强了“荣耀”的氛围。我们为病人祷告,也为我妻子祷告。我妻子开始咳嗽和呕吐,甚至在聚会结束后还有这样的彰显,因为恩膏一直在我们的房间里存留。我们也为一位姐妹祷告,她周六要在背上做手术,愿神的医治临到她。

感谢神藉着您分赐圣火恩膏并重新挑旺我的信心,驱走我灵里的沮丧,使我今年六月以来一直干渴的心灵得到滋润(今年六月开始我妻子得了抑郁症)。

我强烈地渴望要从神得到更多祝福,我决定无论如何都要亲自去到CKRM。我正安排明天晚上或周六早晨过去,如果不能,我一定会在下个周末过去。

神祝福

Thomas Ong

-- 新酒浇灌... 新鲜恩膏.. 无法言表的喜乐.. 新油.. 极大恩膏... 圣灵中丰盛鲜活的喜乐...欢呼吧, 神的儿子们..

注:Thomas弟兄与妻子在2008年11月22日从马来西亚巴生来到新加坡CKRM,11月23日返回,他在自己的blog中写道:

Thomas Ong 说...

昨天我见证了“中国戏曲的恩膏”,我们的神实在是在行新事!对神来讲,传福音、发预言、医治病人、行神迹,没有固定的公式。很多人努力想要通过某种公式来达到超自然领域。

然而,如果你触摸到神的荣耀,让祂按自己的意思行事,而不是让你自己的观念控制自己,你就会惊奇地发现,神实在是有创意而又幽默的神。

坦白讲,除非你到CKRM亲身经历,否则你不会相信。

2008年11月23日10:05 PM

Paul Ang 说...

亲爱的Thomas,

你们从巴生来到CKRM,第二天又返回,一路上一定很劳累。世界上有各种语言,我们的主曾说过福音必须先传给万民,完成大使命。

神迹能改变生命,我们最后要看果子。如果一个人从捆绑中得释放,从疾病中得医治,属灵生命复兴,对神引导敏锐度增加,这些就是果子。

2008年11月24日, 8:32 AM

Thomas Ong说..

旅途并不感到劳累,我们两人都充满了兴奋、圣火、喜乐和圣灵的酒!在神的殿里住一日,胜似在别处千日。

感谢神赐给我属灵的武器,如圣火、吹气和圣灵宝剑恩膏。至于犹大狮子吼,那天晚上很多人为我祷告,但我还是因感觉很尴尬没有吼出来。

CKRM弟兄姐妹真是很友好又慷慨,愿意向他人分赐属灵恩赐和祝福。

2008年11月24日3:50 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Ong于2008年11月22日到CKRM之后第二个见证

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

亲爱的保罗牧师,

谢谢您的信息。

我领受的恩赐是圣火恩膏、圣灵宝剑、“吹气”恩膏,可能还有“雷的恩膏”、“箭的恩膏”和“犹大狮子吼”。

关于“箭的恩膏”我不太肯定。当我妻子咳嗽时,我尝试在她身上使用“箭的恩膏”,但里面的灵不出来。于是我选择拿弓在手,把“火箭”射向仇敌,仇敌被呕吐出来。同时,我也在妻子身上使用“雷的恩膏”,我不太明确是否有这个恩膏,因为我把所有的武器混合使用了(首先,我祷告圣火恩膏浇灌下来,之后用雷的恩膏,挥舞圣灵宝剑,她开始咳嗽,然后我用箭射向仇敌,她开始呕吐)。

最后我向她吹气,使她被圣灵充满(有时这些程序混合在一起),但我很肯定我有“圣灵宝剑”,这个武器非常有能力,每当我挥舞宝剑的时候,释放会比单用主耶稣的名字更容易。我在网络预言聊天室里为别人祷告,在美国的人感到腹部发热,胳膊有发麻的感觉。

但当我使用宝剑时,两个人说他们感到头部有重量和眩晕感觉,我就告诉他们那是有邪灵压制,需要释放。关于犹大狮子吼,我尝试在家里用我的声音,但不像在CKRM的那样。吼叫比较困难。

希望能领受敬拜恩膏(跳舞那种形式的),并再次领受犹大狮子吼。

哈利路亚

谢谢

Thomas Ong

2008年11月27日

0 comments: