God heals and empowers me at CKRM's 6th Joshua Camp - June Clarine / 神在CKRM第六届约书亚营医治和装备我- June Clarine姐妹

Before I attended the 6th Joshua Camp, I didn’t know about CKRM. None of my friends or my church members knew about it. It is indeed God’s guidance who led me to CKRM.

I remembered in the mid of last year, when one of the pastors from my main church in Subang came to preach at my church, God spoke to me that I could share the Gospel with signs and wonders. Thereafter, I sought God on this area. In September, when I goggled on fasting & power in the internet, I was led to the CKRM website. I saw the 6th Joshua Camp was to be held in Melaka. I was disappointed, knowing that it was not likely for me to travel to Melaka to attend the camp and left my kids with my unbelieving spouse. I prayed and asked God to make it possible for me to attend if it was His will for me to join the camp. In October, God prompted me to check on CKRM website again. This time, I saw that the venue had changed to Petaling Jaya. Praise God! My prayer was answered. I knew that God would do His work in this camp.

However, I was troubled by my irritating headache for over a month before the camp. The headache first appeared in April last year for two weeks and it was gone after prayers. It returned in October and continued till I attended the camp. The headache was on left side of my head. The headache was intense pain for few minutes like something pinched some of my nerves. When it came, it attacked continuously with 1-2 minutes intervals and lasted for few hours. On most days it was there throughout the day. I was greatly disturbed by this.

On the same week before Joshua Camp, I went to one of the leading hospitals for a full medical check-up. I requested to perform a brain MRI. However, my request was denied. I was advised to consult the neurologist first before I was allowed to have a MRI scan. It happened that the neurologist I referred to had a full appointment that day. I was asked to return next Monday for consultation. I used to feel numbness on my left arm, pain on my lower back and left leg. My body was so weak and in an incredible bad shaped. On top of this, my husband and my two kids were down with sickness that week. Many times, there was a voice in me which asked me to just rest and not go for the camp. However, I knew that there would be many hindrances to stop me when I tried to do the will of God. I insisted to go to the camp for at least one day.

After the first session, I almost gave up and did not want to return for the remaining sessions. However, God is faithful. He gave me the message of how Elisha persevered until he got the blessing. I was determined to complete all the remaining sessions. That night, I received the Holy Laughter, the Roar of Lion of Judah and the Evangelistic Anointing.

On second day of the camp, after a deliverance prayer, I experienced a strong Holy Spirit anointing I never experience before. It was like an electric shook. It lasted for a few minutes. I literary heard a ‘zzzzhhhh’ sound. In the first electric shook, I felt that there was a power which rested on my face and there was a circular movement around my mouth, later it moved and lingered on my hands before it rested on my legs. The second and third time, the electric shook experience was a smooth pouring of Holy Spirit from my head to toes. I also received the Confirmation Anointing and Holy Wine on second day. The anointing was so strong that night that my body still shook and moved when I lied on my bed. It continued for hours before I slept.

On the last day of the camp, I danced in the spirit. I was amazed that I could jump and danced for almost two hours. With my body pains that I experienced before, it should not be possible to dance for even a few minutes. I felt somebody had guided my hands and body movements as I did not know how to dance at all. When I looked at how I danced, the dance movements were as if from a skilful dancer. I felt that I was drunk in the Spirit during the morning worship.

One day after Joshua camp, I return to the hospital to get my medical report. The report showed there was a 3.8cm cyst at my right ovary. No wonder I felt pain in my abdomen when I used my right leg to push heavy pail. I didn’t go for the neurologist appointment because I trusted God had healed and delivered me from my headache. After the camp, I did not feel the headache anymore, my pain on my lower back and left leg were all gone. A week after I got another medical report, I did a second ultrasound on my abdomen. The doctor could not locate the cyst on my right ovary and I was amazed that it was gone in barely one week. God had healed me. Glory to the LORD!

My spiritual man is more sensitive and alert now after I attended the camp. And many times, during worship, I would be led by the Holy Spirit to dance in the spirit. Praise God for leading me to CKRM to experience the power of God and received miraculous healing within a short period of time. Praise you Jesus, the Lord, God Almighty!

June Clarine

神在CKRM第六届约书亚营医治和装备我- June Clarine姐妹

在我还没有参加第六届约书亚营之前,我并不认识CKRM的事工。我的朋友和教会都未听闻过CKRM。因此能来到CKRM的确是神的带领。

我记得在去年的年中,当一位来自我们苏邦总会的牧师来分享话语时,神对我说我能以神迹奇事来分享福音。此后,我朝这方面寻求神。在九月份,当我在网上查询有关禁食和能力的资料时发现到CKRM的网站。当我看到第六届约书亚营将在马六甲举行时,我感到失望。因为我不可能把孩子们交托给还没信主的丈夫,独自一人到马六甲去参加营会。我便向神祷告说若是祂的旨意要我参加这营会就为我开路。就在十月份,神启示我再去查询CKRM的网站。这次竟让我看到营会的地点已改换到八打灵再也。感谢主!神垂听了我的祷告!我知道神在这营会里在我身上会有奇妙的作为。

在去年的四月我的头疼了两个星期,但在祷告后便消失了。在还没去营会前的一个月,就是大约在十月份,我左边的头就开始疼痛不止。那剧烈的疼痛会持续好几分钟,就如我的神经线被捏那样。当这头疼来袭时,每隔一两分钟便再不断的重复,有时长达几小时。但大多数时间,这头疼是持续一整天的。我确实被这事给困扰着。

在约书亚营的同一个星期,我到一间著名的医院做身体的医药检查。我要求院方为我做脑部扫描但被拒绝了。他们要我先去看神经科专家。因着那神经科专家的预约时间都排满了,他们便安排我在下个星期一回去做检查。我的左手臂曾经常感到麻痹,腰和左脚也疼痛。我的体质不但非常的弱,而且身体健康也不理想。除此以外,我的先生和两个孩子在那个星期也病倒了。在那段时间,我经常听到有声音叫我好好的在家休息,不要到营会去。我深知当我要行在神的旨意中时,一定会受到很多拦阻。所以,我决定至少也要参加一天的营会。

参加了第一堂的聚会后,我几乎想放弃,但神是信实的。祂给我听到以利沙如何坚持到底直到他得到祝福才肯罢休。这驱使了我下定决心继续留下。当天晚上,我领受了“圣灵的嬉笑”,犹大狮子的吼叫和传福音的恩膏。

营会的第二天,在医治释放的祷告后,我经历了前所未有的圣灵大能恩膏的浇灌。那感觉就像是被电流冲击。我清楚地听见“吱。。。”的声音。在第一次的电流冲击中,我感到有一股力量降在我的脸上和在嘴里旋转,接着那股力量流向我的手后再停留在我的双脚。接下来两次经历的是圣灵温柔的从头到脚的浇灌充满我。在第二天的约书亚营会中,我领受了灵里印证的恩膏和天上的美酒。当晚,那停留在我身上的恩膏非常的强烈。我全身不停地颤抖了几个小时后才入睡。

在营会的最后一天,我在灵里起舞。以我原本身体疼痛的状况,能跳足将近两小时的舞,我自己也感到不可思议。当时,我感受到似乎有人牵引着我的手和身体,因我根本都不会跳舞。当我观看回我跳舞的情景,真像一个老练的舞者。当天早上的敬拜,我就像是在灵里醉了一般。

在约书亚营结束后的第二天,我回到医院去看我的医药报告。医药报告显示在我右边的卵巢长了一个3.5公分的瘤。难怪每当我用右脚推水桶时,腹部会感到疼痛。我并没去看神经科专家因为我相信神已医治了我的头疼。营会过后,我的头、腰和左脚的疼痛都不翼而飞了!一星期后,我拿到第二份卵巢的超声波扫描报告。医生和我都感到惊讶,那瘤竟在一星期里消失得无影无踪。神医治了我!荣耀归于主!

参加了营会后,我发现我的灵人比以往更敏锐和警醒。好多时候,在敬拜中我都会被圣灵带领跳起灵舞来。赞美主!神不但把我带到CKRM来经历祂的大能,还在短期内得着奇妙的医治。赞美你耶稣,我的主,全能神!

June Clarine 姐妹

0 comments: