My mind is renewed by the power of God - Bro Weiming / 我的心意被神的大能更新-Weiming弟兄

I was born and raised in a christian family. To me at that time Christianity was about going to church on the weekends and the rest of my days I kept on living my own life. Jesus was only for in the weekends. When I finished my university days I started to backslide and eventually had no passion for God in my entire 4 years when I was studying. It was my driest point of my life. I was part of the world and doing things of my own.
When I finished my degree, I started working in KL. CKRM was set up in Malacca at that time and my family was already attending CKRM Malacca. They told me many things about what God was doing in CKRM and it was very different and exciting. I was a bit skeptical and did not understand about the ministry that was because I was living in sins and my mind had not been renewed.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will - Romans12:2

My parents told me there was the Roar of the Lion of Judah, Holy Laughter, Prophetic Dance, Manifestation of the Spirit and many more. I had never heard or seen this before and was doubtful but the thing I noticed was I could see my family's life started to change for the better, so it was good. After much prayers and invitation I decided to pay a visit to CKRM in Malacca. I felt it was a different church, not a mediocre church. They preached about things normal churches would never or seldom talked about like the Holy Spirit, the gifts, supernatural, sign and wonders, anointing, holiness. This somehow excited me. I decided to go and find a church in KL. I began to read books, sermons about Holy Spirit and to understand Him more since I had little knowledge and experience about Him even though I had being going to church since I was small. My hunger for God grew.

I began to ask God so that I could be sensitive to Him after seeing my family members were all sensitive to God. It gave me a holy hunger for more of Him. One day my dad called me and ask me if I wanted to receive the Baptism of Fire from God. I had never heard about this Fire until I came to CKRM but it was written in the bible " He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. - Matthew 3:11

http://pastorpaulang.blogspot.com/2008/10/fire-anointing-and-its-purpose.html

So my dad prayed for me through the phone from Malacca. I was a bit doubtful and nothing really happened. So he prayed for me for 2 or 3 times and hang up. I was not satisfied and I told God that if I could not receive anything I would go back in the weekend to CKRM Malacca. So I called my father again and this time and when he prayed for me I felt like something stirring in my belly and my whole body felt like in an electricity and I started to tremble, but I felt very happy and I felt God's presence in my body. That was when I knew the Holy Spirit lived in me and my life began to change. It is amazing how God can even touch me through the phone. This shows God can still do great things in us.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." (Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV)

Ever since God touches my heart my life has been transformed. Addiction and ungodly lifestyle were all broken. I'm more aware of the presence of God now and always guarding my heart, mind and actions and even if I fall into sin the Holy Spirit will convict me and I will repent fast. The fruits of the Spirit is starting to grow.(Galatians 5:22). Christianity to me now is not boring but full of fun, exciting, purposeful and powerful. I'm learning more things especially on spiritual things in CKRM because God is spirit ...those who are led by the Spirit of God are son of God. (Rom 8:14)

Thank you Lord for your Grace and Love poured out for me. All Praises, Worship, and Power belongs to You and You only!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
我的心意被神的大能更新-Weiming弟兄
(中文翻译由中国Sarah Shan博士完成)

我生长在一个基督教家庭。那时对我来讲,基督教就是周末去教会,其余时间过我自己的生活。耶稣只是为周末而存在的。当我读完大学,在整个四年学习期间,我后退并最终对神失去了热情。那是我生命最枯干的时期。我成了世界的一部分,做着我自己的事情。
修完学位后,我开始在吉隆坡工作。那时CKRM在马六甲建立了事工,我的家人加入了CKRM马六甲。他们告诉我很多神在CKRM所做的事,非常不同又令人兴奋。我有一点怀疑,不理解这个事工,因为我那时生活在罪中,我的意念还没有被更新。“不要效法这个世界。只要心意更新而变化,叫你们察验何为神的善良,纯全可喜悦的旨意。”(罗马书12:2)
我父母告诉我说那里有犹大狮子吼,圣灵喜笑,先知性舞蹈,圣灵彰显以及其他很多。我以前从未听过或看过这些,对此非常怀疑。但我注意到一件事,就是看到我家人的生命变得更好了,所以这是件好事。经过很多的祷告和邀请后,我决定到马六甲CKRM去。我感觉这是很特别的教会,不是一间普通教会。他们的讲的东西在其他教会中从来不会或者很少会讲,诸如圣灵、恩赐、超自然神迹奇事、恩膏、圣洁等。这在某种程度上激动了我,我决定在吉隆坡找一间教会。我开始阅读关于圣灵的书籍和讲道,想要更多了解圣灵,因为我虽然从小就去教会,但对圣灵所知所经历的太少。我对神的渴慕增加了。

我开始求神使我对祂更敏感,因看到我的家人对神都非常敏感。我对神有了神圣的渴望,想要更多得到祂。一天,我父亲打电话给我,问我是否希望领受神的圣火洗。虽然我在去CKRM之前从未听过圣火,但在圣经上确实写着“他要用圣灵与火给你们施洗”(马太福音 3:11)。下面链接是保罗牧师关于圣火恩膏及目的的文章。
http://pastorpaulang.blogspot.com/2008/10/fire-anointing-and-its-purpose.html

于是我父亲从马六甲通过电话为我祷告。我有一点怀疑,因此祷告中也没有发生什么。于是他为我祷告了2、3次后就挂掉了。我不满足,告诉神如果通过电话不能领受到什么,我就要在周末去CKRM马六甲。我就再次打电话给父亲,这次当他为我祷告时,我感到腹部有什么在搅动,全身也有触电的感觉并且开始颤抖。但我感到很高兴,觉得神的同在在我里面。当我知道圣灵住在我里面,我的生活开始改变。神真是太奇妙了,竟然通过电话触摸我。这也说明神还能在我们里面做更大的事情。

“耶和华说,我知道我向你们所怀的意念是赐平安的意念,不是降灾祸的意念,要叫你们末后有指望。你们要呼求我,祷告我,我就应允你们。你们寻求我,若专心寻求我,就必寻见。”(耶利米书29:11-13)

自从神触摸到我的心,我的生命开始被翻转。嗜好和不敬虔的生活方式完全瓦解。现在我更多地能感受到神的同在并谨守自己的心思、意念和行为。当我不慎犯罪,圣灵会及时光照我并带领我尽快悔改。圣灵的果子开始增长起来。(加拉太书5:22)
现在,基督教对我来讲已经不再是枯燥无味的,反而充满了乐趣和兴奋,是有目的也是有大能的。我正在CKRM学习更多尤其是关于属灵的事情。因为神是灵...凡被神的灵引导的都是神的儿子。(罗马书8:14)

主,感谢你给我的恩典和大爱。一切颂赞、荣耀、权柄都单单归于你!

0 comments: