Healed of a 23 Years of Depression - Polly Thian


When my husband asked me to join him for a visit to CKRM Saturday afternoon
service in Ara Damansara PJU, I was rather reluctant for I had already attended far too many church meetings. Strangely, I went along anyway to seek healing for my long suffering from depression. My husband was very much intrigued by what he saw happening in CKRM, especially such a unique anointing the Lord has put on Pastor Paul Ang. It was on my second visit to CKRM when I received the holy laughter and my depression of 23 long years was miraculously healed. Praise the Lord for truly He who is mighty has done great things for me (Luke 1:49).

I was saved in 1978, at the age of 41 when a church elder came to my house to pray for my 8 years old son who was having a chronic ENT problem. Although I was saved and had become a Christian, the pressure of life soon proved to be too much for me to bear especially, for someone like me who was always timid and fearful of many things, partly due to my early childhood upbringing. I drifted in and out of depression. At times, I did not know whether to live or to die. In addition, Satan’s voice was tormenting me to commit suicide all the time. I even experienced the fear of losing my salvation. My husband and I had sought many avenues for healing but my depression persisted. All my family members were also truly burdened because of my depression problem.

The healing I received in CKRM has completely cured and liberated me from the misery of depression for 23 years. I thank God for this unspeakable joy of the Holy Spirit in me and I feel I am the happiest person on earth now. That was in the year 2010. Since then, the Lord has used me to help five persons with their problem of depressions. Praise Him for ever more. Amen!

The anointing of creative miracle in CKRM has also caused my hair to slowly turning to black (see photo).  The miracle of my white hairs turning black again is indeed an added bonus from the Lord because of my simple obedience of faithfully attending CKRM church service. I praise the Lord for all His marvelous works! 
(Pastor's Footnote: Polly Thian's husband, Ps O.K. Thian shares his testimony vide Beyond Any Doubt - Pastor O.K. Thian, J.P)

0 comments: