Vision & Testimony by Sis Ruth Kok

Dear Pastor Esther,

I would like to thank the Lord for asking you to invite me to CKRM Melaka lunch last Monday; indeed I am truly blessed by the ministry. I have been crying out to God to lead me again because I know I’m lost again. My cry was God surely you have more for me to do with the Spiritual gifts that you have given me. Many times I had these dreams about me being pregnant but I couldn't go into labour to deliver. On Monday night after the ministry, I had the same dream again but this time I already given birth to a child. Halleluiah! I received my breakthrough! My prayer is that I will be able to continue where I’ve stopped. Thank you again for praying for me.

Blessings!

Ruth Kok

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God will make a way for CKRM Melaka

Dear Pastor Esther,

With regards to the vision I received last Monday when our brethrens from CKRM Banting and Petaling Jaya were praying for the ministry of CKRM Melaka saw a beautiful picture of a flower bud. The understanding that I received was that never to under- estimate what God is doing inside of this flower bud. When the appointed time comes, this flower bud will bloom into a beautiful flower. The beauty of this flower is that, it never had to labour for its beauty to appear but its God and His creativity did it! All glory to Him! The ministry of CKRM Melaka will experience it's breakthrough through God. Eventually, look at the flower that's already bloom, it turn-out that there are so many beautiful petals attached to make it beautiful!

Glory to Him alone Who is Almighty!

Blessings,

Ruth Kok

0 comments: