The Awesome Transformation of my husband an ex Medium - Cecilia Chong / 神奇妙大能翻转了一个前庙宇乩童的生命 - Cecilia Chong 姐妹的见证

I and my family have been so blessed because the Lord has been so faithful to us in all His promises. When I first came to know the Lord in August last year, my sister told me that from that moment onwards I was able to pray and asked all that I desired through prayers. (Mark 11:24 – What things so ever I desire, When I pray, I believe that I receive them, and I shall have them).

My foremost desire was to be able to lead my husband to the Lord for he had gone through many trials in his life and he had lost hope. God answered my prayer after 3 weeks! This was a miracle for us because my husband was a medium and he told me that he had only worshipped his “gods” all these years. He had the desire to remove all the “godly” spirits because he has felt that “they” had made his life miserable. We went to temples for advice but we were told that it was “lucky” to have this gift!

By the grace of God that my sister brought us to CKRM Malacca a day after he accepted the Lord! He was completely delivered and set free from all the ungodly spirits. Praise God! Hallelujah! Praise and thanks to our Lord Jesus that not only he was delivered spiritually but was also delivered from his smoking and drinking habits! Glory to our Lord Jesus Christ that my husband is now a changed man from being a bad tempered man to a loving father and husband (Galatians 5:22-23 – The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. There is no law against these things!)

I also had a weak bladder for a few years since I went through an operation and this has limited my movements. But by the grace and mercy of God, I am completely healed even without me even realizing it. This happened during the Ministry of Healing by Bro Thomas on the 13/3/2010. Normally I dared not run due to my weak bladder but that day I felt that I was led by the Holy Spirit to run. Miraculously I even ran while carrying my son! After that I realized that I had also been healed of this infirmity! Praise God! Hallelujah!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
神奇妙大能翻转了一个前庙宇乩童的生命 - Cecilia Chong 姐妹的见证

因着神的信实和所应许的都不落空,我和我的家人都非常的蒙福。当我在去年八月接受主时,我姐姐告诉我,从那时起我能以祷告来向主祈求我所需要的一切。(马可11:24 – 所以我告诉你们,凡你们祷告祈求的,无论是甚麽,只要信是得着的,就必得着。)

我最希望的就是能带领我先生归主因他经历了太多的艰苦和试探且到了无可救药的地步。神在三个星期后就应允了我的祷告!这真是个神迹!因为我先生当时是个庙宇乩童而这些年来他只拜这些“神”。忽然却有感动要把这些“神灵”搬走,因他觉得“他们”不但不能帮助他反而使他活得非常痛苦。

感谢神的恩典!我姐姐在他接受主后的第二天把我们带到马六甲CKRM!就在当天,神把他从一切不敬虔魂结的捆绑中完全释放出来。赞美主!哈利路亚!把一切的颂赞和感谢都归给主耶稣!因祂不但把我先生从邪灵的困锁中释放出来,也让他介掉多年来的烟瘾和酗酒的恶习。荣耀都归给主耶稣基督!我的先生从一个脾气暴躁的人变成了一个慈爱的爸爸和好丈夫(加拉太书 5:22-23 – 圣灵所结的果子,就是仁爱、喜乐、和平、忍耐、恩慈、良善、信实 、温柔、节制。这样的事没有律法禁止!)

我原本也有一个非常弱的膀胱。自从几年前动过手术后身体的活动就受到限制。但因神的怜悯和恩典,神在我毫不知情的情况下医治了我。 这发生在三月十三日Thomas 弟兄所带领的医治事工里。因着膀胱的情况,我通常都不敢跑动。但当天我竟神迹般的被圣灵感动和引领抱着儿子一起跑。我之后才惊觉神全然医治了我!哈利路亚赞美主!

0 comments: