Third Heaven Encounters at CKRM Malacca Supernatural & Anointing Ministry - Thomas Ong / 在马六甲CKRM 超自然与恩膏事工里被提到第三层天

After this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.” (Rev 4:1 ESV)

John was shown the wondrous and glorious heaven.

I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven–whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows. And I know that this man was caught up into paradise–whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows– (2Co 12:2-3 ESV)

Apostle Paul was referring to himself; his own spirit man was caught up to the third heaven.

Experiencing third heaven, a place where the paradise of God, place of throne room, should be natural in a Christian life. We cannot have a close relationship without an experience. It’s same like a bride who says to her bridegroom that she will follow and fulfill whatever is written in the marriage covenant but she doesn’t want and have no desire to have any ‘experience’ or intimate relationship with him. How will the bridegroom feel? When Christians do not want to experience God and reject things which are supernatural, how will God feel?

In the Old Testament, I believe King David ascended to heaven on a regular basis.

If I ascend to heaven, you are there! …(Psalm 139:8a ESV)

What is the secret of King David that enables him to access to the throne room on regular basis? The secret is the ‘one thing’! The “one thing” in his life that he desires- that is to please God.

One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek, inquire for, and [insistently] require: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord [in His presence] all the days of my life, to behold and gaze upon the beauty [the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loveliness] of the Lord and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple (Psalm 27:4 Amplified Bible)

A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory. (Psalm 63:1-2 ESV)

The one thing that David desires is His presence, beholding His power and glory. Not only that, David delights himself to meditate on God! Meditate in Hebrew word is ‘hagah’ which means to read out loud.

When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches (Psalm 63:6 KJV).

For more information about ‘hagah’, refer to : http://heputanewsong.blogspot.com/2009/05/discover-ancient-jewish-way-of-praying.html

During CKRM Malacca Supernatural and Anointing Ministry on 27 March 2010, The Lord confirmed His word by accompanying signs. I was sharing that we have been given access to the throne room/ third heaven, based on our identity in Christ. If Christ is seated on the throne and we are in Christ, by faith we could access to the Throne of Grace in times of need.

Upon declaring or ‘hagah’ Revelation Chapter 4 as led by Holy Spirit, at least 3 people in congregation was translated into heavenly! Here are their testimonies:

Heavenly Encounter by Ruth Kok
I saw the throne room and so many people dressed in white kneeling down and praising the Lord. They all seemed to be facing down unable to lift up their heads. Then I saw the Lord on his Throne(chair), so glorious because I could not see his face. His face shone so bright that I could hardly lift up my head to see Him. The multitudes were just praising Him continuously. It sounded like an orchestra in high praise.

Then in another scene, I saw myself like a little child entering this room where I saw the Lord seated (not able to see his face again)and behind Him, I saw a row of people and I had the understanding that they were his apostles. I saw a very tall man in the crowd. It seemed like my spirit knew who this man was and I called him Father Abraham. He reached out his hand to me and said to me that I was the recipient of his Abrahamic covenant.

I thanked The lord for giving me this opportunity to have a heavenly encounter when I just stepped out in faith to receive from the Lord. Thank you Lord. God Bless! …Ruth Kok

Heavenly Encounter by Sister Cecillia
During last Saturday’s ministry of Signs & Wonders by Bro Thomas, he was led by the Holy Spirit to pray for those who desired to go to heaven. It had been my desire to go to heaven! When he ‘hagah’ or read out loud Revelation Chapter 4 to us, I saw myself standing in front of a door on the clouds & I was knocking at a door. Someone opened the door, I could not really see his face but I sensed that he was an angel. As I was walking, I just saw everything was white & suddenly I saw myself flying above the clouds. I was wearing a long white robe & I was wondering how I could. When I looked back I saw I was with wings! Then suddenly, I could see the whole congregation of CKRM happily dancing & worshipping God. At the same time I saw a long queue outside waiting to go in. Praise God!

Bro Thomas was also led to give spiritual rose to those who desired to have it. When he gave me the rose, I was filled with joy! I could smell the fragrance & I could see many petals of red roses and I was just tossing them in front of my face. After that I could see myself like a little child and I was holding His hand. I could not see His face and He was tall and I believed that He is our Lord Jesus! I was just running around with Him in circles and was playing in His garden! Praise God for these wonderful experiences that by the grace of our Heavenly Father that I was able to experience all this. AMEN!…Sister Cecillia

Heavenly Encounter by Sister Nellie Quek
To say that my experiences in CKRM have been amazing is an understatement. God has been simply awesome! Since attending CKRM (from late August, 2009), I have been extremely blessed and my once roller coaster spiritual life continues to grow richly in the Lord. All glory be to God!
Recently, on the 27 March 2010, I had a wonderful experience in the supernatural. After Bro. Thomas Ong shared the Word of God, he invited us to the altar (the Glory Zone). He commenced to read a portion of the scripture alluding to the Heavenly Throne. The anointing was so strong that I could not stand straight. The minute I heard Bro. Thomas mention the word “door”, I fell to the floor.

I saw a golden door. A wizened old man in white welcomed me and said that the Lord was waiting. I walked in. I saw a big area surrounded by people uniformly dressed in white. They were all standing and facing the middle portion. Theere appeared to be something high up; like a throne but I could not see it clearly. The entire place was so vast. I could not see any walls. There was no floor – only what appeared to be white clouds.
The people in white then turned their heads to the side. I looked to the right and I saw Bro Thomas walking into the area, followed by a group of people. It was like walking into an arena. I could not see their faces. They appeared so small in comparison to the others. It was as if all the people there were expecting Bro Thomas and the group.

Next I saw Bro Thomas coming out from the golden door. I could see his face clearly. He looked so happy. He was smiling broadly as he walked down which looked like a flight of stairs amidst the clouds. I remembered saying that I did not want to leave. I wanted to spend more time in the presence of the Lord. The next moment I found myself as a little girl in the garden, sitting at His feet and resting my head against His knee. I could not see His face but I knew it was the Lord. When I woke up, I just felt dazed but very much at peace.

May you be blessed by this testimony…Nellie Quek

The Rose of Sharon
The Glory is the manifested presence of God and the Glory is the love of God. It’s the love of God that translates & transports his children to the heavenly place. In CKRM Supernatural and Anointing Ministry, the spiritual rose from the Garden in Paradise was dropping from heaven during ministry time. Many experienced the love of God when the spiritual roses were given to them.

http://heputanewsong.blogspot.com/2010/03/rose-of-sharon.html

Be blessed in the Heavenly Places in Christ Jesus!

http://heputanewsong.blogspot.com/2010/03/rose-of-sharon.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在马六甲CKRM 超自然与恩膏事工里被提到第三层天

此後,我观看,见天上有门开了。我初次听见好像吹号的声音,对我说:你上到这里来,我要将以後必成的事指示你。(启示录 4:1)

神向使徒约翰启示了天堂的奥秘和荣耀

我认得一个在基督里的人,他前十四年被提到第三层天上去;或在身内,我不知道;或在身外,我也不知道;只有神知道。我认得这人;或在身内,或在身外,我都不知道,只有神知道。(林后12:2-3)

使徒保罗说的是他自己,他的灵被提到第三层天上去。

经历第三层天,神的乐园和至圣所是每个基督徒生命中应有的自然经历。我们若不曾一起走过就不能建立美好的关系。就好比新娘对新郎许下承诺将遵守婚约上所写的一切,但却不愿与新郎一起努力经营这段婚姻和建立密切的关系一样。新郎会怎么想?当基督徒不愿经历神和不接受神的超自然作为时,神的感受又是如何呢?

在旧约,我相信大卫王经常被提到神的至圣所。

我若升到天上,你在那里;(诗篇139:8a)

是什么原因使到大卫王能经常进入神的至圣所呢?秘密就是‘那一件事’!他生命中渴慕的‘那一件事’就是 – 讨神喜悦。

有一件事,我曾求耶和华,我仍要 [坚持] 寻求:就是一生一世住在耶和华的殿中 [祂的同在],瞻仰他的荣美 [何等吸引人的温柔美善],在他的殿里求问。(诗篇27:4)

(大卫在犹大旷野的时候,作了这诗。) 神啊,你是我的神,我要切切地寻求你,在乾旱疲乏无水之地,我渴想你;我的心切慕你。我在圣所中曾如此瞻仰你,为要见你的能力和你的荣耀。(诗篇63:1-2)

大卫王所渴慕的‘那一件事’就是神的同在,瞻仰神能力和荣耀。不但如此,大卫王喜爱默想神!希伯來文中的默想是‘hagah’,意思是大声宣告。

我在床上记念你、在夜更的时候思想你、我的心就像饱足了骨髓肥油。也要以欢乐的嘴唇赞美你。(诗篇63:5-6)

欲知更多有关 ‘hagah’ 的资料,请阅读一下网页:

http://heputanewsong.blogspot.com/2009/05/discover-ancient-jewish-way-of-praying.html  

在马六甲CKRM三月二十七日的超自然与恩膏事工里,主以神迹奇事印证祂的话语。我分享了因基督而拥有神儿女身份的我们,神已赐给我们通往至圣所/第三层天的福份。 也因基督坐着为王而我们又在基督里,在有需要时,我们是能因信来到神的施恩宝座前。

在圣灵的带领下,当我大声宣告启示录第四章时,至少三个人的灵被提升到天堂!以下是他们的见证:

Ruth Kok 姐妹的天堂之旅

我看到很多身穿白衣的人在至圣所跪拜赞美主。他们都似乎俯伏且无法把头抬起来。然后我看到主坐在宝座上,非常荣耀!我无法看清楚主的脸因祂的面貌如同烈日放光。群众不断地赞美祂就如同至高赞美的交响乐团。

过后我看到自己有如小孩般的进入主的至圣所。我看到在主的宝座后站这一排人,我灵里意识到这些是祂的使徒。我接着看到一位高大的人在群众里,他就是信心之父,阿伯拉罕。他向我伸出他的手然后告诉我,我所领受的是阿伯拉罕祝福的约。

我感谢神,只因我踏出那信心的一小步就赐给我这属天的经历。谢谢祢主耶稣。

Cecillia 姐妹的属天经历

在上个星期六Thomas 弟兄所带领的超自然与恩膏事工里,他被圣灵带领为那些渴慕到天堂的弟兄姐妹祷告。这是我向来都渴慕的!当他大声宣告启示录第四章时,我看到自己站在云端上敲着一扇门。有人把门打开,虽然我无法看清楚那人的脸,但我感觉到他应该是天使。当我进入那扇门后,我看到所有的东西都是白色的。随后我看到自己长了翅膀并穿着白袍在云上飞翔。忽然我看到整个CKRM 的会众喜乐的跳舞和敬拜神。与此同时我也看到门外排着长龙等着进入天堂。赞美神!

Thomas 弟兄也在圣灵的引导下送出属灵玫瑰给那些渴慕得到的弟兄姐妹。当他把玫瑰花放在我手中时,我充满了喜乐!我不但能闻到香气还能看到红色的花瓣。之后我看到自己像个小孩般的牵住主的手。我虽无法看到祂的脸但我知道祂是主耶稣。我在主的花园里在祂身边跑来跑去,又团团转,玩得不亦乐乎。感谢天父的恩典让我有此美好的经历。赞美主!阿门!

Nellie Quek 姐妹的天堂奇遇

若说我在CKRM的经历是惊喜的,那简直是轻描淡写且太低调的说法。神真是令人敬畏!自从去年八月来到CKRM我的确非常的蒙福。曾经一度像过山车般的属灵生命从此在主里不断的茁壮的成长。将一切的荣耀都归给神!

我在最近的三月二十七日有一个非常奇妙的超自然经历。Thomas 弟兄分享了神的话语后邀请我们到台前(神荣耀的区域)来。他开始宣读一部份经节提及神的宝座时,神那厚而强的恩膏真使我无法站直。当我听到Thomas 弟兄说:“门”的那一刻,我整个人便俯伏在地。

我接着看到一扇金门。一位穿着白衣,满脸皱纹的老人在门口接待我说主正在等我。当我走入时,我看到一大群身穿白袍的人站着面向中央部分。那里似乎是神的宝座,但我看不清楚。那里简直是一望无际,没有围墙也见不到地上,只看到满满的白云。

那些身穿白袍的人接着都望向一边。当我顺着他们望去的方向看时,我看到Thomas 弟兄朝着中央的方向走去,在他后面还跟着一群人。就好像走入中央舞台一样。我看不清楚他们的脸因为太小了。似乎那里的人都在等候Thomas 弟兄和这群人的到来。

接着下来我看到Thomas 弟兄从金门那里出来,这次我可以很清楚地看到他脸上的表情。他笑容满面的走下像似云霄中的飞机梯级. 我记得我说不要离开那里因我要花多一点时间与神同在。之后我便像小女孩在花园里坐在主的脚前把头歇在主的膝盖上享受在主的同在里。

当我醒来时,虽有点茫然但却觉得非常平安。

愿你因这见证蒙福!

沙仑的玫瑰

荣耀是神同在和爱的彰显。是神的爱传达和带领了神的子民到达至圣所。在CKRM超自然与恩膏事工中,属灵的玫瑰花在服事时段从天堂的花园中降下。许多弟兄姐妹们在领受这些属灵玫瑰花的当儿也亲身体验到神奇妙的爱。

http://heputanewsong.blogspot.com/2010/03/rose-of-sharon.html

奉耶稣基督的名领受这天堂奇遇的福份吧!

0 comments: